Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Road Warrior

The long drive to Mississippi begins tomorrow. Just me, the Taurus, and 1,200 miles ahead of me. I've never driven more than about 5 hours in one sitting, so we'll see how my nemesis the 2000 Ford Taurus holds up... not to mention how I hold up...

I've plotted one route through Durham, Charlotte, and Atlanta. Another has me going through Tennessee. If you know any landmarks between Philly and Mississippi that I should stop and check out, give me a comment. Hopefully somebody will send me on a photo scavenger hunt.

I'm excited because I think I'll be able to keep posting updates while I'm in Mississippi, so if you want to know when I post something new, make sure you subscribe to the blog. Also, I've only told folks about the blog who I've seen on IM, so make sure you tell everyone I have this thing up and running.

2 comments:

Jared said...

That's a Scythian sticker on the hood of my car btw

www.scythianmusic.com

Becky Leigh said...

You need to take a picture of the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee...http://www.jackdaniels.com/directions.asp

If you see any Gator Farms down south you have to stop there too!