Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long Lost Kusi Pics

Finally some new pictures for everyone. Kari from the New Life in Christ Church group sent me a few pictures from our trip to Kusi. Here's Kari and I. She actually goes to my church (Frontline), which is crazy.This is what I did all week - haulin' bricks. And that's Hunter in the background.Here's the amazing family that runs Kusi - Jusepi, Rosa, Angel, and Alexia.And finally, here's a shot of my favorite part of being at Kusi, the choreographies. That's my buddy Jesús across from me. I would usually watch him or Jonathan Sixto to make sure I do all the dance moves right.

1 comment:

Pete Murphy said...

Hey... sorry for not getting in touch with you in so long. My computer died several weeks ago, and it has been torture to get back online. Anyhow, I am happy to read about all your adventures, and I am (cheesy as it may sound) very proud of you. Thinking about your endeavors has me chomping at the bit to get back out on the road.

Be well!