Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Useful!

Good news today. I am extremely useful in the office and creating lots of spreadsheets. Things had been a bit slow my first couple weeks in Lima, but today I've been of great use. Praise God.

Life in Lima continues. I had a wonderful day Sunday with Manuel, the financial director at SUP, and his beautiful family. We ate some delicious Peruvian chicken and hung out at the mall while the family did a bit of shopping. Since my trip to Kusi in the mountains has been postponed from Friday to next Wednesday, I also might get a chance to hang out with them more this weekend.

At the request of mom, here's a shot of the the apartment I'm staying in. It's rather narrow, so it's tough to get a good perspective of the whole place.
And here's a shot of my street.

No comments: