Monday, May 7, 2007

My Puppy

My parents told me today that my puppy Quinn has a tumor on his spine and that he's partially paralyzed. He doesn't have much time left. If you're a praying person, please say a prayer for my puppy Quinn and also for my parents who love him very dearly.

In less important news, I got to go to the beach yesterday.
I saw a turtle in the MDS parking lot.
And I did lots of drywalling with Canadians. The Canadian invasion of MDS has us Americans outnumbered 19 to 3. They seem like pretty nice folks though, so it should be a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, sorry to hear about your dog. Losing pets is a miserable experience. Hope you and your family are doing ok.

Pete Murphy said...

Raskalnikov on the beach, eh? None too shabby :)

Cheesemaster0 said...

Thought for the day (yesterday by now)...

Turtles have shells

Sovia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy! I couldn't even imagine. I'll be thinking of Quinn.